From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 12:08:44 -0700
Thank you to all that emailed me about Matan, I am glad to know that I am
not alone in my suspicions.  Two of you even stated that you had wanted
to write something similar to what I posted, but that you were afraid of
getting flamed.  My post was not a flame towards Matan, more of a request
for information.  I did not call him a fool or anything for that matter,
just asked for some verification.

No I don't think calling Matan a fool or worse is going to do any good.

As soon as Matan emails me in response to my questions, I will let all of
you know.

I do find it humorous that Matan has told people that his parents regulate
who he can email privately.  Come on, if his parents allow him to read the
FML, then they must be perusing it to make sure it is ok for him to read,
right?  If they are perusing it, why aren't they responding to people?
This sure sounds like a bunch of garbage and it sounds like whoever Matan
is, he is just making excuses.  Boy, though, this Matan sure is creative!
The "my parents wont let me email certain people privately" just does not
work for me.

AGAIN, WHO IS YOUR VET MATAN?  WHAT PART OF ISRAEL ARE YOU IN? PLEASE TELL
US WHAT SCHOOLS YOU HAVE ATTENDED OVER THERE.

Since Matan states that his parents restrict his private emailing
privledges, then Matan can answer these questions on the FML, which his
parents obviously allow him to participate in, right?

Please, this is really getting ridiculous MATAN (hopefully this is your
name)!