From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:58:03 +0100
Well now that's an interesting subject.  Nikita (AKA Niki, Nik Nik,
Nikweasel, Nicker, the Nickster, Nor so normal nikki and about ten other
names {anyone else have more names they call their ferts by?}) wass a
beer hound, she would wait until you were distracted then would grap the
can of beer by the opening and march off to the bathroom where she would
drop it on the floor and consume the contents.  You didn't notice the
beer gone as much as the ferret dancing like a , well , er, a, DRUNK!!
She would start dooking and dancing and bound off to the wall then sort
of glance off it and dook her way down the hall.

She was the one that lives to over 9 years without any health issues.
She died quietly in the night with her friends laying over her in the
hammock and they wouldn't let us take the body away.  Strange behavior?
Noodles eat some cat nip, acted strange but then she was strange to begin
with.

Samson would drink coffee, he would get on the coffee table and help
himself, we saw this and grabbed him and put him back on the floor ,
he would zoom over abd climb right back up.  We finally called the vet
and he said ,,, "Well if he isn't getting sick, breathing hard , or
acting lathargic then I would just try to keep him on a half cup a day?"
A neighbor who was twice as big as I used to blow pot smoke at his
weasels , they just dooked to the point of being rediculous, scarfed tons
of food and slept longer.  Now I don't in any way accept the use of pot
on ferrets unless they are sick then it might have the same effect it
does on cancer patients.

Anyone else care to add a note here, if you D.A.R.E.

::::::::Hey Big, Could you add one more line next time so I don't wake
up and see the number "666" as to the line count.  Sunday is hard enough
without the added scare .  Death Adder.  [Yeah, but you know how it goes:
for sure someone will complain about 667 too! :-)  BIG]

PS, my posts might stop on the 22nd, big time surgery for a mass on my
pancreas, so if I don't see you all on the 25th when I return from the
hospital ,,, happy dreams to all.