From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:35:36 -0800
As I think about it... I guess Snoova did have adrenal surgery...

He was asymptomatic, and had been opened up for exploratory surgery
regarding his spleen.  Vet saw that the left adrenal didn't look so
great, and took it and a lymphnode (as well as the spleen.)  Total cost
was around $350, I think, and Snoo's been mostly good since September.
The one black mark on that mostly, has been he's recently developed
ulcers, and we're treating for helicobacter.

Just my little note.

Denise Autry
Alpha Phi Omega, Alumni