From:
Bridgid Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 1996 08:59:23 -0400
Hello,
I have 3 ferrets, 1 female (Sneakers) and 2 males (Bruiser and Calvin).
About a year ago I adopted Calvin who was abandoned and found an a very busy
four lane road close to my home.  I have increased the cage size (now a four
tier) and have three litter pans.  The problem is now no one seems to use
the litter boxes.  Sometimes one of them will use it once and then not
again.  I scoop, scrub,and reprimand, nothing seems to work.  I'm sure that
all three knows what the pans are there for.  At least Sneakers and Bruiser
does because they were trained before Calvin arrived on the scene.  I am at
my whits end and my boyfriend is making noises about keeping them.  (He
doesn't realize he'll go before they do.) Anyways, any suggestion will be
put to good use.

I am a new suscriber and look forward to reading the ferret news everyday
with my morning cup of coffee, 2 cats and three munchkins cuddling on my
lap.

CHOOK,CHOOK,
Bridgid & the zoo