From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 21:31:56 -0700
Reading the message on keeping your fuzzballs caged...I have to agree 100%!

My washer and dryer are behind CLOSED doors!...Little, little crack and
Morrow is GONE!  Yesterday I noticed the door slightly cracked and knew she
had gone in...well, the ONLY place she can go is under the house so that's
where I went.  Sure enough, calling her, she's crawling around on top the
insulation....

I could not EVEN think of leaving my little fuzzbucket out... This is only
ONE in a million tales I could tell...

Hey, BIG, thank you for offering to help me find Sam...I tried e-mailing you
back, but it came back too.  Perhaps it's MY end, huh?

Karenamandamorrowbanditclaricesweetpeasnipper&the8lilpigs!