From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:13:50 -0500
Christmas season is here! That means it's time for the Support Our
Shelters Christmas Card Exchange. This year we are going to do
something a bit different. We are going to open it up to Facebook.
It's time to share and to let others in on all the fun.

This is how it works. First you email me at [log in to unmask]
and sign up and give me your name and snail mail address. When everyone
has signed up, I will divide all the names into lists. Lists can have
anywhere from 5 to 12 names and addresses on them. It depends on how
many people sign up. But your list will never have more than 12 people
on it.

Once you have your list, you send a Christmas card to every person on
your list, and they in turn send one to you. The cards can be anything
you want. Some are regular cards. Some are home made. Most are ferrety,
but they don't have to be. The one thing they all have in common is
they are fun. My name is on each list. If you would like, you can toss
a few dollars in my card. Then at the end of the exchange I will total
up all the donations, and it will be deposited in the Support Our
Shelters general fund. This money goes to shelters in need for Vet
bills, food, or Melatonin Implants. This year the card exchange has
raised $1,172.00. Not quite my goal of $2,000.00, but the year isn't
over yet.!

The card exchange is a fun way to meet other ferret people and share
some fun with ones you already know. The deadline to sign up is
December 17, 2012. Please come and join us!

If you would like to know more about Support our Shelters go to,
http://www.supportourshelters.org/

And you can read more about the SOS Card Exchange at,
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html

Merry Christmas,
Robin Jones
www.supportourshelters.org