From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:19:16 -0700
Howdy,

I get a chuckle out of people posting about how their ferrets only hit the
litterbox part of the time.  My ferret Insanity is 110% proficient with
litterboxes.  He absolutely will not do his business on the carpet.  Now
before you start oohing and aahing or nay-saying, let me tell you it's not
all it's cracked up to be.  The problem is, Insanity's definition of a
litterbox and mine differ somewhat.  He thinks anything that remotely
resembles a litterbox is a litterbox, including any empty cardboard box I
leave on the floor, a large book, magazines, the laundry basket, full or
not, the case to my computer, the bin that holds the extra litter, the lid
to the bin that holds the extra litter, boxes full up stuff I'm about ready
to mail and my briefcase.  If all else fails he will use a piece of paper
that's laying on the floor, but he will not go on the carpet or bare floor.
It's nice because the carpet is saved from the ferret rear attack, but I
really don't like finding the little surprises every else.  I tried real
hard to get him litter box trained.  I think I tried a little too hard.

Mr. Lipinski, I must warn you since you have so many VW's, from what I've
been going through here lately ferrets seem very likely to steal VW's and
stash them in their hidey holes.  I just retrieved my 63 Bug from under my
dresser.  The thing that surprised me was I also found an engine gasket set
that was stolen.  I think the little buggers were going to rebuild the Bug.
They must have been reading to much of your German.

May your Bugs never be misplaced,
Limejello & The Frickinfertnoogie Weezils of Doom

"What happens if you get scared half to death twice?"