From:
"Kim Wolf, Mystyx Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:17:41 EDT
Yes, a very big THANKS!  As Kathy said, we have a lot of pre and post
surgical fuzzies here currently, and the supplies will benefit them
greatly.  So much of it is so costly, It was so generous of you to donate
all these things for their care!  It's folks like you who help us do what
we do for the ferrets.  Many Blessings and love from the furkids...

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.mystyxcritters.com
www.mystyxrescue.petfinder.org
We have 3 adrenal rescue ferrets awaiting surgery. please follow the link
below to make a donation towards their care:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rescue%40mystyxcritters.com&
item_name=Donate+Towards+Adrenal+Surgeries
Thank you for your generosity!