From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:10:24 -0700
Dear Collective,

I was asked off-line about any responses I had about allercare powder.  I
thought that I would just report to the collective as a whole.

I was told by serveral folks that it is bad for ferrets and no-one offered
anything good to say.  Comments included:

"Regarding your post of 6 NOV on aller-care.....DO NOT USE IT!!!!  It is
toxic to animals.......If you read on the back of the box it says toxic to
domestic animals."

and

"The final response [from Aller-care] I got was that Aller-care has never
been approved for ferrets, but is okay for cats and dogs."

I would suggest that the product might not be suitable for ferrets.

Cheers!
Matthew in CO.

"We have to work in the theatre of our own time,
with the tools of our own time" --Robert Edmond Jones