From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 04:21:52 -0500
A ferret friend who has been using Galaxy-D because it has caused fewer
allergic reations in her ferrets has just lost a couple of them to distemper.
Their vaccinations were up-to-date, but these ferrets contracted the disease
anyway.  Has anyone else had a similar experience or do you know why this
could occur?  Her other ferrets did not contract the disease.

She does not know if she should re-vaccinate the rest of her little guys
with Fervac-D.  They received the Galaxy-D at the beginning of February, so
she is afraid she might increase the chance of a reaction if she vaccinates
again so soon.  Any experience with this?

We both think we remember someone on the FML losing ferrets some months
ago who had been vaccinated with Fervac-D.  Does anyone know anything
about what happened there?