From:
Dorcus Pointer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:27:03 EDT
I have to laugh at this, all of you who told us to get over it, get a life,
etc., now are up in arms about Petco.  You said if we were appalled by this
issue don't buy it, well Petco was appalled by this issue and they have the
right not to sell it, no business that is family based wants to be in the
middle of this kind of controversy, to Petco, I say KUDOS, it was MF
decision to thrust this kind of photos on us and it is Petco right to say
NO we will not carry it.  Also it is MF's attitude that was quite evident
in the editors notes and other places that simply said UP Yours if you
don't like it, this is not the way to treat people that you depend on for
your livelihood hood, so to those of you who want to be little Petco for
its stand I'll just pass the word on, the same word you use when we voiced
our concerns

Get over it
Get a life
Grow-up
Freedom of speech works two ways, and again Kudos Petco.

Dorcus
SFS&R