From:
Melissa Furash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 15:15:45 -0400
I'm amazed.  After all this time reading the list I said to myself "You're
lucky, your two only like to nibble toes if they are under covers.  No
worries!" Well Snoopy is a genuine, no holds barred, advanced-level
toe-biter.  "Whee!" he says as he launches himself at my feet.
"Bitter-Apple!  Ain't no stinkin bitter-apple gonna stop me!  I'm a marine
and I'm stormin' the beach of your feet!  CHOMP!"

Oh well, I guess that's the trade-off for the pure baby exuberance compared
to my more sedate ("What drugs are you taking?  Sedate?  Hah, we'll show
you!") older babies.

I guess I'll be wearing bitter-apple soaked socks for a while.

Keep on dookin!

Meeko, Percy and Snoopy's well chewed Mom