From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 01:43:45 EDT
Thanks to the several people who wrote to the FML to highlight the recent
news about Misty the ferret helping to run cable through conduits for the
US Space Command!

A couple of people sent in the entire article, which I'm afraid I can't
typically republish due to copyright regulations.  (And yes, CUNY has been
billed/sued for articles being republished on mailing lists -- I'm not
being overly paranoid (per the legal department anyhow.)) I've eliminated
the bulk of the article in those posts, though the thought is still much
appreciated.

A couple of other people summarized the article and/or provided URLs to
the piece -- both of which I'm glad to post.

Thanks again.

Bill

P.S. Oh, I just noticed I forgot to send out the collection of "Shelter
Solutions" posts.  Will do that as soon as possible.