From:
rebecca klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:58:48 -0700
Are you kidding me?  My Squirty snores, boy does he snore!  It's actually
more like SNORTING with an occasional squeek. :)  I got worried a while
back and took him to the vet thinking he had some sort of a sinus
problem...nope, he just snores.  He also sleeps with his tongue out,
drinks pee and is so lazy, would rather have Mommy carry him around on
her shoulders than actually have to walk anywhere!  Hubby says "Who's
fault is THAT?!!".  I'm innocent, I swear.

Jax