From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 07:52:08 -0400
This morning about 4 AM Pester tried her very best to get out of the
cage thru the 'J' feeder. This escape route was blocked by cutting
out a square of spare cage material just a little bit bigger than the
inside dimensions of the feeder. This would then be forced into the top
and down a couple inches where the wire ends would then force fit the
'plug' into the walls. This cannot be removed or compromised and Pester
learned this today. She was not able to budge this plug.

So I have the cage escape proofed. Nibble-ed got into a spare cage this
way, breaking in ! I was looking for her for hours and finally noticed
these two calm beady eyes in a white furry face watching me in perfect
calm from a hammy in the empty spare cage. Ha! She got me!

Here is a cage I have used for a decade but still making improvements
as they are needed. It never ends but in 1000 years I will have the
perfect cage. Now for the house !

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation