From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 1994 06:00:00 EST
Dear FML subscribers,

What a mess!  I'm sorry for the 2000 extra lines of old issues in issue 1032.
As luck would have it, the messages arrived at about 3am, when I was 200 miles
away from home, the list was on temporary autopilot, and the mail headers of
the messages were such that LISTSERV didn't catch them.

I assure you that this isn't a new feature of the FML or anything - we should
be back to normal now.

The extra junk has been edited out of the archives.  Due to it's large size a
few of you didn't receive issue 1032 at all.  Rather than mailing it out to
everyone again, I'll just remind you to please feel free to get it from the
archives or just ask me privately to send it to you.

On to the fuzzies...     Bill