From:
Dee Race <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 20:37:36 -0500
I don't know if anyone is interested, but I'd like to off this suggestion.
Dr. Deborah Briggs at Kansas State University deserves ALOT of credit for
the rabies/quarantine studies, recommendation and subsequent Compendium
changes by the CDC.  It was the hard work and effort by her and her staff
that has saved our fuzzies.  With that in mind, America On Line has Virtual
Flowers.  Click KEYWORD : Phillip's .  Follow the instructions.  Her e-mail
address is [log in to unmask]  It's a nice opportunity to say THANK YOU.

Dee
Trofeo@aol