From:
the return of weezilarchy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:15:43 -0700
in order for the FloridaFerrets list to become a good resource for those
of us who are here, we need *every* fert-lover in florida to join!  right
now, it seems that the area shelters are almost all totally overloaded,
and as much as i'd like to take in every adorable fuzzbutt i meet, i'm
pretty swamped as it is!

this list can become active and valuable, but we need lots of people on
it.  to join, go to:

and sign up!  if you would rather me add you to the list, email me
directly at [log in to unmask] and i will sign you up.  thanks!

-kat-

=====
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.