From:
Virgo loves Taurus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:32:38 -0500
Hello!!
I would like to let everyone know that Ferret's Net Postcards
(http://ferrets.net/aprille/postcards/) has a new "mirror" site.  Actually,
the new site will be the only place to see & send new postcards from.

The server I have been using for Ferret's Net is no longer accessible to
me, due to some server problems.  Don't know how long it will be till they
are resolved.  (It's been about 5 months now that I have not been able to
access that FTP site).

So... I welcome you to the newest ferret postcard site!!
Southeast-PA's Ferret Postcards!

http://www.southeast-pa.com/~aprille/

I added about 20 personal ferret photos on the 8th, and have just received
a number more that I will be adding within the next few days.

If you have photos of your ferrets, please send them to me & I will include
them on the postcard site!

Just tell me the name of the ferret, because I like to include that with
each photo!

Thanks!!
Aprille Indelicato & the 4 foozles
Zaire, Baijan, Bakari, and Makena