From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 18:54:36 EDT
Okay so where did I leave you in my story?  Oh yes, Chet escaped the
transvestite and zoomed off into the horizon in a stretch limo to the
Atlanta airport a few hours away.  Ferret (hehehe).  He made it to
California and Robin Jones of Ferrets Anonymous greeted him at the
airport.  Chet held a sign as he descended down the escalator that said
something like "Wolfy's cub" or "Chet Happens" with an arrow pointed up
towards his face and was slinging a yo-yo around.  He forgot to slide
on his Shrek ears, sorry Robin.  Ferret.

Now see, here, security would have been very interested in this sight.
But he was in California.  Ferret.  So apparently this was as
insignificant as a lint ball resting on your shoulder.  Bummer.
Perhaps Robin will fill you in as to what happened next.  Ferret.

I do know that after they went out to eat, they drove to Robin's house,
where he stayed the rest of the week.  He played with Tonks (SuperTonks
incognito), Petey TPO, and their cage mates Sugar Bear, and Spud.  Chet
said a big dark dust bunny rolled out of one of the bedrooms and let out
a surprising low "woof" sound.  Introducing, Bitty ... the teensy dog
with the big dog woof.  He met Robin's elderly mother, whom he fell in
love with.  And he prepared for the next day.  The day of days.  Ferret.

Chet was picked up early the next day by our beloved Marylou Zarbock,
editor of Ferrets magazine.  Robin shot Chet out the door and off they
went to Disneyland.  Land of the Mickey.  I wish I could have seen them
flying on the rides and meeting Captain Hook.  But wait!  I did!  In his
possession when he came home,were three CD's full of photos and movies
from Chetter's great adventure.  But before I saw those, everyday I woke
up to some teasers.  Chet waving at me in front of the castle.  Chet
shaking hands with a Mickey Mouse statue.  Chet getting a tatoo on
Venice beach .... oh but wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.  Ferret.

Wolfy ... ferret.