From:
Rachel Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:02:06 -0600
Alicia I agree with everything you said about the Petshops and the early
altering of animals

I would like your permission to crosspost and I cried when I read about
Disney That is so sad

I would also like to know maybe we can sighn or write letters to the
comapny about this issue but I would like your feed back and maybe as a
group we can get something done

I would even say writing letters to the petshops and the ditributing
comapnies of the ferrets

I also know that they put the animals out there like that so young is for
higher sales because everyone loves a baby and they are adorable

But just some feedback ffrom you Alicia and anyothers that have some
Ideas

Rachel