From:
Sara Welden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 14:35:17 EST
I just moved to North Carolina.  But I got online found the pet store that
has the baby ferrets.  I called them spoke with who ever answered phone.
She said yes they have 2 babys 8 weeks old from marshal farms.  She said
they are feeding them dry kitten chow and says they are not hungry.  We all
know from buying a new baby from the pet store the first thing I've always
been told is moisten the food for a couple of weeks.  I'm going to try to
find my way up there on Monday.  This is my first time posting I have 9
ferrets have had a lot more.  I just moved from California.  I have bought
a ferret at a pet store before that I had to bottle feed due to him still
having milk teeth.  The vets that looked at him said he was about 4 to 5
weeks.  mind you we did not know this at the time we bought him he was the
same size as all the other babys in the cage.  He is a little big his top
weight was 5 and 1\2 lbs he was from ruby fur farms and of course ruby fur
farms said they due not ship that young but 2 vets said different.  Please
e-mail if you live closer it's a 3 hour drive for me some one needs to
check on those babys