From:
Empire Operating Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:25:03 -0600
Howdy All,

My name is Andy.  I had a birthday today, Nov.  1, 1999.  I am one year
old.  I was rescued by Barbara Ludt out in Florida.  I now reside in Texas.
I was originally purchased as a Christmas gift for a kid.  You all know how
that goes.  After the new wore off, I was thrown out on the porch in my
little cage & ignored.  When Auntie Barbara rescued me, I was filthy, had
been fed on crap food, & there were these things in my litter box called
maggots.  By this time, Auntie Barbara & my Mommy had become good
internet/phone friends.  My Mommy & Daddy were ready to add to the family.
My Auntie Barbara worked it out so me & Sissy, (she was another neglected
ferret with a story that's probably worse than mine rescued by Auntie
Barbara) could get to the Panhandle of Texas.  We started on our journey.
We left Florida with Dr. "K"'s in-laws.  Auntie Carol in Louisiana picked
us up when they reached Louisiana.  We stayed with Auntie Carol a few days
& then Auntie Carol drove us to Shreveport, LA to meet up with Auntie
Millie who lives in Dallas.  Auntie Carol cried so bad when she had to turn
us over to Auntie Millie.  It made me sad, but Auntie Carol, we really love
our new home & we do miss you.  We got to stay at Auntie Millie's for a few
days until our new Mommy & Daddy got there to take us on home.  Auntie
Millie let us play outside in this neat ferret yard that she has made.
It's great!  We had a lot of fun.  And best of all, we got to meet the
Noble Cleaning Crew!  Anyways, on we went to our new home up in the
Panhandle of Texas.  Its great!  I get to eat good food all the time.  I
have these wonderful things to eat called *treats*, course Mommy limits the
amount I can have.  She says its for my own good.  She feeds me this
chicken gravy stuff everyday at lunch time, & sometimes I get a little more
at night cause I love it so much.  I have a clean bed to sleep in & my
potty boxes never get a chance to get those nasty things called maggots in
them cause Mommy cleans them all the time.  Me & Sissy have a 2200 sq foot
cage to play in cause Mommy & Daddy have done this ferret proofing thing to
the whole house.  I have three brothers, Wichita, Oscar & Shorty and a new
addition who also came from Florida about three & a half weeks ago named
Billie Jean Ludt.  She has lots of Aunties in Florida, Auntie Melissa,
Auntie Barbara, Auntie Jackie, Auntie Plashette, & Auntie Joyce & of course
Auntie Millie.

Well, I better get off of here.  I just wanted everyone to know that I made
it to my first Birthday.  If not for my Auntie Barbara, me & Sissy might
not be here at all!  Happy Birthday to Me!

Andy & the rest of the Texas Six Pack

P.S.  I love you Mom & Dad