From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 00:18:12 -0400
Hi Weasels! (funny how this crowd doesnt think of this as an insult)

My two year old, Newton has an awful lot of tartar on her teeth and I'm
worried about this leading to dental problems. A teeth cleaning at the vet
will cost me $80 and I just cant afford that. My vet gave me a tooth
scraper pick a while back but Newton squirms so much that I'm afraid I'd
cut her with it if I tried to scrape her teeth. The only food she gets is
dry, and she wont even lick a milkbone... anyone got any ideas???