From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:08:57 -0500
Dooks and Meows to one and all.

Today, at 10:15 am, one of our feline family members, Tabitha, went to
the Rainbow Bridge.  I am sure that she will be with our other felines,
for the most part, but will probably wander over to chat with and tease
the fuzzy population.

Tabitha would always come with us into the Ferret Room, to discuss the
days happenings with our Fuzzies, and then depart after the fuzzies had
had their fun, food and water.

Just thought you would like to know that our cats love fuzzies too.

Rev. Ron Sims, D.D. & Family: 2 hooman-beans owned by 3 canines,
2 ferts, 2 felines, and missing all of the others.