From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2010 18:42:48 +1000
Dear Bridgegreeters,
I know you have been very busy and this is a little late because it has
been so hard to write. Two of the wonderful Winchester Weezels have
gone to the Bridge. Can you please check on them for David and I??

Shadeoeoeoeo was a gorgeous deep brown and was intersected by David at
Lori Sies' last show. She and her mate- who has already gone to the
Bridge- were to be taken to Lori's shelter and were brought to the show
by someone. David saw them and adopted them on the spot. Shadeoeoeo
loved giving kisses, Fredie the ferret, sleeping in a special blanket
wrapped can, EmmaWeeeeeeeee the ferret, and sleeping with her people
in a warm bed in winter. I always had to be careful when getting into
bed and check for a little lump. She also loved to sleep in David's
tackle box in an empty place. EmmaWeeeeeeeeeeee died the same night.
(Both were very old, elegant ladies). Emma loved Shadeoeoeo and Freddie
ferrets, giving kisses-she had finally overcome her fear (or disgust??)
of David's moustache. She loved ear scritches and warm soupies. She
never backed down from the big boy ferrets. She also liked sleeping in
a warm, soft carrier and her stuffed frog.

Please check the winchester weezel camp to be sure they made it there.
They should be able to find it's leader--D"Weezil. Snow and Mr.P, Sonny
and Cher, Winchester, Marshmellow and many others will be waiting for
them.

Thank You,
Sue and David