From:
Deena Canals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:43:20 -0600
>ECE is not strong enough to survive transmission via your clothing.

Is this new information or misinformation.  I haven't done any ECE research
for a couple of years but everything I have from back than says it can be
carried in by handling infected ferrets and than handling other ferrets
without adaquate personal cleaning to include changing clothes.

>alladvantage.com seems to have a pretty strong policy against spammers.

I am a member of alladvantage and they do have a very good anti-spam
policy.  The person that signed me up got reported for spamming and they
yanked her account.  They have become a little more lenient, in that they
now first suspend the account and give the person a chance to explain any
misunderstandings but if several people complain about unsolicited mails,
the offender will be a goner.

Deena
www.webabout.com/fog