From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:58:03 -0800
Well I have a ferret B day coming soon!  Fizban was my first ferret.  He
is a pet store ferret that came from Marshall's.  So we know he will be 2
years old as of the 15th.  Since he is the inspiration of this families
love for ferrets, I surely think he needs a special birthday surprise.
I need some ideas!!

He is by far the MOST mischievous ferret in this house.This is the guy
that can climb entertainment centers.  This is the guy that can snorkel
in my Beta bowl.  He goes for a ride on 89 pound dogs back...you get the
picture!

So I would love to do something for him that he *thinks* is oh so much a
NO-NO, but that is SAFE!  Any ideas would be great.  I have 3 skin kids
that will take part in this celebration.  Ages 13,10 and 5.  So....if
you have a minute and a idea please e-mail me and Thank you!

Dooks,
Kris-Ladyhawk