From:
"S.Hewett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:04:46 +0800
Alexandra, I have long admired your posts and unique sense of humour.
However I am saddened by your last post about biting ferrets that bite
you.

There are many gentle ways to communicate with ferrets and I think that
punishment and ruling by fear is the worst way to treat biters.

I'm also saddened that nobody else has commented on your post.

If your post was meant only to be humerous and not to advise ferret folk
on how to react to biters, it is poor humour indeed and not up to your
usual standard.

If this is truly how you treat your ferret, I hope that those ferret
folk who have had much experience with biters will chime in and suggest
better methods than yours.

For the Ferrets,
Shirley