Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:58:53 -0400
Hi, a guy that I used to work in the same building with (I really don't
know him that well at all) just called me.

His daughter is looking to sell her two ferrets plus accessories for
$75.00.  They are both boys.  One is white (I'm not sure if albino or not)
and about a year old and the other is silver and about six or seven months
old.

The accessories include the 65 gallon fish tank:( that they are housed in
and possibly the heat lamp:( and of course the food that they are being
fed (???) and the litter and CEDAR:( chips that line the bottom of the fish
tank:(

After that brief bit of information, I'm even more worried about these
two finding a good home.  I've been assured that the tank is kept at a
steady 72 degrees.

I'm presently at my limit (16 furballs) for the time being.  If anyone
is interested in these little babies that need to find a ferret loving
home, please let me know and I'll put you in contact with the owner.
I'll also help transport the ferrets some distance from Monroeville, Pa
if needed.

I'll be out of town 6/7 to 6/9, so please e-mail me at ...

Joy