From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:45:25 -0800
>I filled in the contents and gave an amount where it asks for an
>amount.  The person was very upset with me because she had to pay
>duty fees on it.

Yes, duty fee are a pain in the butt at times.  Post Office should know
what the amount that is allowed without having to pay duty.  If not sure
ask them or search on the net.

I bought items from Sue Thomas and had to pay duty on it.  But I don't
mind.  Last year the p.o. person told me what US is allowed before being
hit with duty taxes.

Yes it is hard to figure out what to put on the customs label.

I can track my package when it goes across the border when I mail it
thru the mail, it depends on how big it is.

BCMarie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC (hey Mom, is working
hard on getting the hammy's done for Ottawa.  Yes, but did you see the
goodies she bought for them??)

Blaze, comment there is still 17 Ferrets on page 19 that needs Santa's.