Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 06:42:15 -0800
Robin Jones wrote:
>She was hoping to raise 50.00.  Pfft, is she crazy?  Let's raise 500.

Of course we can do this Robin.

For those that don't *know* Judy, let me tell you a bit about her.

I recently donated a very small amount to SOS in honor of her birthday
next month.  SOS is about the only charity I donate to, and I like to
give more than I could this time.

I felt bad, but we have had huge vet bills here since our dog was bit by
a Brown Recluse in December.

The other day I received a thank you card from Judy, thanking me for my
*generous* donation to SOS in her honor.

I cried.  The card was so heartfelt.

She knew about our dog, and knew the small amount I donated was only what
I could do.  To her it was a lot, she understands about doing *just what
you can*.

So dear ferret friends, do not feel you must donate a lot to make a
difference.  My little donation *added up* to $341, thanks to the 19
other people that also sent what they could.

If you can, please donate to this very worthy cause.  Just a little more
will reach Robin's goal (and mine) of $500. for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org/

Ardith