From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 12:18:03 -0700
Dear diary,
well today was quite fun reading all those e-mails!  thanks so much,Beth &
her ferrets,Marsha,noodles,Buster,felix,bandit,Cathrine,dooker,Snowy,Never
Under estimate the power of dook,Baby bear.they were all the people and
ferrets that e-mailed me!But from now on I will only thank and mention the
third person to e-mail.I will of couse e-mail you back but only the third
person to e-mail me will be mentioned.  when I e-mail you I will also tell
you what e-mailer you are.well today I got a nice e-mail from Kymberlie
Becker,she asked me what kind of chupa chupas did I look like I am I think
the vanilla,because I am a albino ;.>.well today The cat came right up to my
cage and stuck her paw in the cage to feel me...well I thought she was
trying to ferretnap me or something so I waped her with my tail adn she ran
off!  I WIN!  I all ways win those cats!  I am really tired from yesterday
ya know when I fell from the stupid counter.But yes I am ok still...I
think...I hope..I am I think quite sure.....well anyways everyone get
e-mailing!

bye diary and ferret and of course people!,Chupa

Chupa THE funny ferret!