From:
Dani Lucking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 19:00:27 -0500
Hey!  This is Little Bit, and I am the escape artist of our group.  Mama has
called me Whodini, but I don't know what that means.  Anyway, Mama has been
trying for years to keep us in the bedroom where *she* says we belong, but
of course, I know better.  We belong out where we can cause all kinds of
trouble.  Today she brought home a magical invisible shield that is held up
by the baby gate I can get over in my sleep.  I can't tell how high I have
to jump to get over it.  Maybe it goes all the way to the sky!  We have
tried tunnelling under it, but then she brought back the dreaded plastic
carpet protector.  We had tricked her into taking it away by not digging for
a while, but she brought it back.  What are we to do, FLO members?  If *I*
can't get out, there is no chance of Eddie or Bailey getting out!  No
digging in the plants, no hiding under the cabinets, no grabbing at the dog
from under the sofa!  I know we weren't allowed to do these things before
because of the evil being called the BEDROOM DOOR, but now the evil DOOR is
open, and we can't get out still!  AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!  If I am not the
escape artist, who am I?  It is all I know.  I may become dispondant if the
situation... is that a raisin?  Oooo, I LOVE raisins!  What was I talking
about?  Anyway, much kisses and loves from Little Bit and Bailey.  Eddie
don't go for that sissy stuff.