From:
"Erin Larson (IHG)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:43:17 -0600
I was told about this group, I'm supposed to find out something.

If Ferret Nook says I cannot have those two kids they have, then There is a
woman in Washington?  that is willing to look for a cinnamon there for me.
I heard that Ferrets Across America helps you get the ferret to you?  If I
find a ferret there, is there anyone that could get it to me at the least
possible cost?  I'm in Minnesota.  Thanks.

Erin Larson
Sr. Office Assistant
Department of Genetics, Cell Biology, and Development
4-122 Moos Tower
612-625-1193
6-160 Jackson Hall
612-624-3110
321 Church Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Fax: 612-626-7031

"Due to a shortage of devoted followers, the production of great leaders
 has been discontinued."