From:
Hayley Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:01:42 EST
HI

I wrote in the other day about my ferret Jaspa and balloons.  Lots of
people have replyed asking if I took the balloons away as its very
dangerous.

Of corse I took them away!!!  Im not silly!  I guess I should of wrote that
in my letter hey.  Saves all you people worrying about them!  Sorry bout
that

Another question

Is anyone in this mailing list from Australia??  If there is anyone would
you like to be email buddys!  Like write to each other bout our ferrets
and that?

All the ferrets needing homes arent in Australia!  I suppose its good
because that means that everyones looking after them properly but hearing
of all these ferrets without homes makes me wanna go over there and get
them!  Any ferrets needing homes in Australia - Victoria - I'd most
probably take care of them!  Ive allreaddy got one rescue Mylo she was
found in the streets with one eye.  A ferrel rat had bitten it off.  Poor
bugger hey.  Shes happy as larry now dooking and playing with my other 2.

Well thats it from me!
Ferrets rule!
And I hope all lost ferrets find home soon
Sick ferrets get better
And fererts being lookied after by ferret god are having a ball annoying
everyone!

From Hayley
Jaspa
Caspa and Mylo

Oh yeah is it just me or can no one else open links in the fml??