Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:44:24 -0500
Hi everyone,

I have had ferrets for ages, but now I am finding myself down to just 3
fuzzies and have no plans to get any more. The 2 boys are 6 now and are
not very high energy anymore. I have one girl who is only 3 and have
been thinking of trying to find her a home where she has other fuzzes
of her comparable age and energy level to play with.

Her name is Holly and she is champagne. Very friendly and playful and
has gotten along with all of the ferrets we have had over the 3 years I
have had her. I am in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Free, of course,
plus I have a lot of extra ferret bedding that I could send with her.

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks,
Becky

 ...and the Earthly ferrets: Holly, Farty and Bob
 ...Missing Ally, Abby, Digger, Sleepy, Weasie, Chunky, Jim, George,
 Egan, Mialey & Peanut