From:
Scotty Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 10:06:33 PDT
OK I am now out of the closet! I guess the rally at Santa Barbara did it.
We meet some great folks from Arizona and all over CA. Now they can get in
touch with me. (Hear this Mr. Ferlosopher?).

Our three kids like playing in their self water container. You know, the
ones that have the pool at the bottom of the jug and it replaces the water
used. Well our gang likes to use their feet to throw the water out on the
rug. Now not being really bright I took a 2 foot square piece of wood and
covered it with some old rug and put it under the water container to save
our carpet  (as if it wouldn't get wet). After a couple of days it was
soaked. I then found a great solution. PUT IT IN A EMPTY LITTER BOX AND
SMACK YOUR HEAD MANY TIMES! Gosh that was a lot less work that carpeting
that wood. I then placed the rugged square at a 45 degree angle to the
wall so it could dry.  What a great toy for our kids. They run up it and
jump on each other. The Pocket Rocket just launches herself into space
when there is no one to jump on. They hid under it and attack anyone else
that happens to be sneaking by. I have even seen them run up it and do the
belly slide down. This is one of the best "toys' I have found lately. You
should try one and they are really easy to make.

Ferret Kisses from Tourie!