From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 22:02:27 -0400
Dear Saraferret:
(This is to all Bridge Greeters past and present, couriers, etc.)

I am writing this to you all with tears in my eyes.......this is so
hard for me because words don't come to me very easily like for some.
These past few nights have been so hard for us because the house is
empty and so quiet....we miss all our babies so much and wish they
could be here with us.

First of all I want to thank you for being there for my last two babies
who left this past week; Angel last week Thursday morning and our last
baby boy Star on Monday morning......I see Angel gave you and Star a
bit of a scare when she jumped out from behind a bush and yelled
"surprise"......all I can say is yeap, that's my Angel always sneaking
up on you....lol....I am so happy that they are all together and I
know they are in a much better place.....no more pain or suffering.

Bridgegreeters just know you all mean the world to me and I can't
thank you enough for being there for each and every one of my precious
babies....I do know what's in my heart and what I'm feeling but it's so
hard for me to put into words......not sure about anyone else here on
the FML but without you there would be no sense of closure or comfort.
Please do not ever stop being the wonderful Bridgegreeter that you
are.....I want to thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for
what you do.

I know that some day we will all be together again....I miss you all
so much my precious babies....I'm sending hugs and kisses to Booger,
Maxine, Maxi, Pepper, Fritz, Misty, Prince, Bear, Buddy, Snowball,
Shark, Lady, Princess, Max, Angel and Star.

Love and hugs,
Rosie