From:
Ann Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 06:34:13 -0400
This morning my spouse and son were up early.  They woke me up by bringing
ferrets in and putting them in bed with me.  I woke up to Eris kisses and
Sluggo sniffs.

Does anyone have a commercial product recommmendation for urine odor
removal?  Should be something non toxic and either available at the petstore
or mail order.  Its not just for the ferrets that miss, but the cat I'm at
war with.

Ann