From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 09:11:38 -0500
Ok, I started going through the trees.

You guys need to remember that even though it may appear that the
ferret is taken, Kris can't always get the stocking ON the ferrets
picture. You need to click onto the picture to open up the ferrets
story. If a stocking appears with the picture and story, then the
ferret has a Santa.

Ferrets on trees 1-7 all have Santas.

So far I have checked trees 8-17 and this is who still need Santas on
those trees.

Tree #8: Maggie, Claudia, Camry, Amidalla, & Snowball.

Tree #9: Trixie

Tree #10: Jimbo, Gidget, Cocoapuff, Chance, Beebo & Angel.

Tree #11: Peaches, Marryann, Gilligan & Skippy.

Tree #12: George, Sugar, Hamilton, Dayton & Cassie.

Tree #13: Jelly Belly, Iverene & Freddie.

Tree #14: Sugar, Misty, Gussy, Cynna, Boaz, Blaze & Tina.

Tree #15: Wild Thing, Wynter, Clyde, Bonnie, Blossum, Aona & Kalua.

Tree #16: Thunder, Stewart, Shrew, Rogue, Naomi, Munkey, Lightning,
Koda & Yogi.

Tree #17: Rosie, Nelson, Lil Bit, Karintha, Isis, Charlie, Cassie,
Buckey & Athena.

So far almost all the ferrets on trees 18-34 still need Santas and more
trees are coming. This time last year if I remember correctly, ALL the
kids on the trees had Santas. I don't understand why it isn't the same
this year.

I picked my kids to be Santa to, DID you? Please, dispite all our
dissagreements lately, let make sure ALL these kids have a Happy &
Merry Christmas.

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry

www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge