From:
Jennifer Gall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:41:48 PDT
Tonight, Tosha passed away quietly in her sleep.  She lost a short, but
hard fought battle with heart disease.

Tosha was one of the sweetest, mischievous souls I've ever known.  When my
husband and I went to the ferret shelter, the minute I laid my eyes on her
I knew she was the one.  The one who showed us that "ferret-proofing" was
a futile exercise with her around.  The one who showed us that all fruit
in the house needed her personal taste test first.  The one who showed the
rest of the business how to work together as team for the choicest scams
(aka mom's purse, lunch bag and the christmas candy).  Tosha had the
smartest brain hidden under a petite little face that had "who, me?"
written all over it.

She loved her polar fleece jingle balls and would run them from hidey hole
to hidey hole all over the apartment.  She tipped every cup of kool aid and
pop within her reach, happily licking up all she could while we tried to
clean up the mess.

No room was safe from her curious little nose and lightning fast body.  No
barrier to high to climb, no distance to far to jump.

She was the one everyone picked up first.  The cute little sable with the
distinct mask and the long tail.  Tosha wasn't a cuddler, but always let
you know you were loved.  I swear, she knew what you were thinking when she
looked at you.  She was my muse, our little troublemaker, our little girl.

Miss Tosh ... we love & miss you more than words can say.

Jennifer & Adam
Roxy, Mac & Spencer

P.S. "Not Wild, Just Crazy" will continue unchanged.  Tosha enjoyed the
fact she was the star and loved making people laugh.  The strip will go
on in memory of her.