Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:17:10 -0500
Hey, peeps.

Okay, do you think some of you could e-mail me personally w/ any ideas
or whatever for the  blanket or whatever, cos juno can't take some of
these REALLY long newsletters and I'll hafta read them later.

K?
sorry!

Beth

[Moderator's note: Beth was posting anonymously by mistake, it's now
fixed.  Her previous posts over the last week or so were signed Bethany.
Now if only she wasn't using juno she might even get to read what she
posted!  BIG]