From:
Kevin & Julie Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:46:37 -0700
Wanted to give a big 'Thank You' to all the folks who called or e-mailed
us after having seen our Miss Mittens on 'That's My Baby' (Animal Planet
network) yesterday and today.  Everyone had such nice things to say and
Julie and I are both thankful that we could sure a little bit of
ourselves and our fuzzies with everyone.  Miss Mittens was really the
star and she's been such a wonderful mother... We couldn't have asked
for a better actress!

Also a big thanks to all of our friends that helped out.  Everyone
that came to Mittens baby shower, Dr. Robertson (vet who performed the
ultrasound BEFORE Mittens gave birth) and of course Dr. Svoboda of Palm
Glen Animal Hospital (for taking several hours out of his busy schedule
to reenact the ultrasound and was very patient with the film crew despite
the numerous takes.) Thanks Doc!  Also a special thanks to Randy and
Janet for helping us to get all of these copies made... :-)

Also, many of you have asked about obtaining copies of that program now
that it's aired and probably won't be scheduled again for quite some
time.  We have copies of the 1/2 hour episode as well as a 2.5 hour Home
Video that we shot in the days before and during the actual birth.  Both
videos are available in DVD or VHS format for $5.00 each.  Shipping will
depend on the quantity, but it's basically $5.00 for every pound (rounded
up).  All proceeds (less shipping costs) will be donated to the Cascade
Ferret Network and AZ R.E.S.C.U.E.  Both very worthwhile animal
rescue/shelter organizations.....

If you would like to order any of these videos, please send us an e-mail
containing your name, and shipping address as well as which videos you
want, which formats you prefer and the quantity of each.

We will accept Personal Checks or Money Orders (made out to Kevin or
Julie Groninga) as well as cash or even PayPal.  Our PayPal ID is
[log in to unmask] (Of course we will need to clear any personal checks
before we can send the videos)

One small note on the DVD's.  It's come to our attention that some DVD
players will not play these copies.  We tried them here and our DVD
player worked as well as both of our laptops.  So if for some reason it
doesn't work on your player, you might try a friends DVD player.  Or you
can order the VHS tapes and not have to worry about it.  (I know, I know.
DVD's are the technology to have.  Such clear picture and awesome sound!)

Again, thanks to everyone who e-mailed us.  We really appreciate all your
wonderful comments and hope that we were able to help the ENTIRE ferret
community by showing just how super ferrets are as pets.  We just can't
imagine being without them!

West Valley Wuzzles! Ferret Breeding
Operators: Kevin & Julie Groninga
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/