From:
Rick White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 01:51:57 -0500
Tomorrow we leave San Antonio, Texas for New Carrollton, Maryland.  We are
excited to be meetng with old and new friends in the ferret enthusiast
community.  I am hoping to meet a lot of the great ferret people from FML
there.  Have a safe journey, if you are traveling to join us there.  We'll
be back to catch up on the FML next Tuesday evening.  Bless you all.

Candi, Rick and the entire fuzzy wrecking crew at The Ferret SAFE House