From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:51:30 -0400
I've been giving my fuzzies a few drops of ferretone daily.  I've heard
bits about mixing it and have some questions.

- Is it better for the ferrets to mix it with oil than to give straight?
- Is olive oil the best type to use?  What percent do most use?
- How much of this mixture do you give a day?
- Does the mixture stay mixed if you add it to the bottle or do you need
  to shake it before every use?  (that question may sound silly, but I
  want to put it in a pump bottle)

Thanks for any input!
Risa