From:
Melissa Rotert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 07:36:38 -0700
First I want to say that this post is not intended to offend anyone's
beliefs about spirits, souls, afterlife, etc.  I myself am not a follower
of any faith, and have my own personal but not clearly defined views on
these things.

But I did want to share with Jennifer my own experiences.  After each
of my losses, I have felt that for whatever reason, be it my own grief
or something more tangible, my darlings have visited me.

Movement out of the corner of my eye, an unexplained warm spot under the
bed-covers, waking up to feeling a wet nose on my feet when no wet noses
are in attendance... The other babies react to things that I cannot see,
and as with me, that may simply be THEIR grief, the scents of a friend
who doesn't show their face...

We all deal with things differently, but I do think that no matter how
you choose to explain these events, they are a comfort and a blessing,
and you should cherish every moment.

Melissa Rotert
Mira, Robin, Samurai and O'Dell
Missing Booboo, Cael, Tasha and Nietzsche always