Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 1995 23:43:49 -0500
    I'm so mad!  After deciding what I wanted with my money from my new
job(a ferret) I researched the the WEB and found many ferret home-pages and
the wonderful Ferret FAQ by Pam Green.  Then I subscribed to the FML and
read four days worth of FML, the entire FAQ, and every homepage listed.  A
total of 8 hours of text reading.  I then approached my mom with the idea
of me buying a ferret.  She said "No, you have a dog." Arrggh!  I spent
three days reasearching and going to the local pet store and checking which
breeders he could order from and she said no!  I know this might just be
whining but can anyone help i.e.  advice, sugestions, ideas, subliminal
tapes?  E-mail me personally.
        Thanks and God bless.