From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 21:04:51 -0700
Dear All,
It's always so much fun to announce and invite the world to Rocky's
FERRETSTOCK 2013.

Each year since 1998 has brought so many individuals and shelters to
come join us for a weekend of fun. We have so much planned to make
your weekend fun and relaxing, and one of so many memories made!

FERRETSTOCK 2013 is not a show, it's a gathering of ferret loving
folks. You can camp out if you like or stay at a nearby hotel. For
all of the details of the event visit here:
http://www.rockysferrets.com/events/fs/ferretstock.html

Hold off on FERRETSTOCK 2013 shirts, we are still working on that, and
only have a few from 2012 left. GEESH I CAN'T WAIT!! The new shirts are
so gonna rock the ferret world!

Everyone enjoys our ultra-cool extravaganza raffles website, and that
will be up in the weeks to come, and will be announced here.

Meanwhile; We are starting off the event with a 50:50 raffle...we hope
to see the winner of this win a huge chunk of change!!!!!

Kicking off FERRETSTOCK 2013 is our 50:50 Raffle. GET THEM NOW...THEY
ARE SO HOT!! Ticket numbers will be sent to all that purchase them:

$5 winner 50:50 OH LET'S MAKE THIS SERIOUS AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

PURCHASE 1 TICKET 50:50 IS $5

ANYONE BUYING $25 GET 2 FREE TICKETS
 ........BUYING $50 IN TICKETS GET 4 FREE TICKETS
 ........BUYING $75 GETS 6 FREE TICKETS

AND IT GETS BETTER............
ANYONE BUYING $100 WORTH OF TICKETS GETS 10 FREE TICKETS ENTERED!

Your extra tickets will be automatically entered! We will send you the
serial number of the tickets once your payment is received.

http://rockysraffles.com/products-page/5050-raffle/

Mark your Paypal as a DONATION to Rocky's, or make arrangements to
send a check to Rocky's ..at checkout

Oh Yes..............this will be the best ever FERRETSTOCK 2013 evah!!!

Thank you!

Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs

Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter