From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 07:48:43 -0700
Perhaps if Kat could post her Paypal account here, some of us could
send little bits of money to her. It would add up and hopefully allow
her to keep her website.

Kat has really helped so many people with her website for many years
now. She has held many a raffle to help shelters, too. Wolfy has her
website through Kat's so we would be saving Wolfy's website too. We
all love that crazy Wolfy, she has shared so many family events with
us over the years that she and Kat are both family to most of us.

Even $5 can make the difference between having Wolfy and Kat's website
or losing them. Can we save our own? I think we can do it.

Deva